In certain medical conditions, when couple’s own embryos are unable to give them pregnancy, they can opt for embryos through donation program.
When should one go for Embryo Donation?
♦ Repeated IVF failure.
♦ Chromosomal defects in embryos.
♦ Post menopausal patient with bad quality sperms of husband.
♦ Bad quality of self embryo of couple.
The procedure of this treatment
- A matching embryo is selected based on patient preference of features like skin color, hair color, cornea color, height of couple.
- Endometrial preparation is done by estrogen & progesterone combination.
- The endometrial phase is matched with embryo staging.
- As endometrium becomes ready, embryos are thawed (brought to normal temperature) & inseminated in the endometrial cavity.
- Hormonal support is given after procedure for implantation of the embryo.
- After Embryo Transfer, the patient is kept for 2 hours.
- HCG level is done after 15 days for confirmation of pregnancy.
If you have any queries regarding this treatment, we welcome you to book an appointment for counseling and discuss your queries and expected results with the doctor.