Embryo Transfer Cycle (FET)
Frozen embryo transfer cycle is a procedure done to improve the success rate of pregnancy in certain conditions like PCOD and in few IVF cycles where clinician feels that patient stands a better chance of pregnancy with frozen embryo transfer as compared to fresh transfer of embryos. The Female infertility treatment thane also ensures zero chance of patient developing OHSS.
- Thawing procedure is done on embryos which are already frozen.
- Thawing procedure requires a special kit called Thawing Kit.
- After thawing, embryos are kept in an incubator.
- Embryo transfer can be done after 1 hour of thawing.
- The endometrium is synchronized with embryo stage & then thawed embryos are inseminated. Thawed embryos can be of D3(89-10 cellar) OR Blastocyst stage (D5 embryo)
It is suggested to book a session for Infertility counseling in thane online and discuss all your doubts and queries about this medical procedure.
Indication for Frozen embryo transfer cycle (FET cycle)-
- Failed fresh cycle
- Canceled fresh transfer due to severe OHSS
- Embryo transfer canceled due to acute medical OR surgical illness
- Embryos after Pre-Genetic Screening
The Female infertility treatment Dombivali makes sure that you get to enjoy the beautiful time of parenthood without any negative impact on your health.